- 24 August 2023
- Posted by: Federica Montella
- Category: Investing
Table of Contents
There are different types of stock orders.
Let’s have a look at the following two.
This is the most straightforward type of order.
When you place a market order, you are requesting to buy or sell a stock at the best available current market price.
The trade is executed immediately at the prevailing market price.
This order allows you to set a specific price at which you are willing to buy or sell a stock.
If you are buying, you set the maximum price you are willing to pay.
If you are selling, you set the minimum price you are willing to accept.
The trade will only be executed if the market reaches or surpasses your specified limit price.
If you are a new investor or have no time to watch the stock market you can automatically replicate the trades that I make by copying my investment portfolio.
Send me a message or click the link in the bio to learn more.
This is not a financial advice
Thank you for watching and invest with Passion For Profit.
Reel on Instagram
Reel on Facebook
Video on TikTok
Short on Youtube
Video on LinkedIn
Steps to follow to copy my portfolio automatically:
2. Verify your account and make a deposit of at least 200 USD (you can deposit in any currency, like GBP and EUR)
3. Go to my profile page: https://federicamontella.com/go/etoro-passionforprofit/
4. Start the copy (copy open trades and set the lowest stop loss possible, to allow some movement)
5. Enjoy, it’s all automatic. You will make passive income 24/7
Let me know if you have any questions.
eToro Popular Investor