- 6 October 2023
- Posted by: Federica Montella
- Category: Investing
Table of Contents
Investing or saving, which one is the best option?
Saving is like a financial safety net.
It is great for short-term goals and emergencies
It’s tangible and offers peace of mind but is it enough for long-term financial growth?
Saving alone may not keep up with inflation.
Investing, on the other hand, has the potential to make your money work harder for you over time.
So, it’s all about putting your money to work for you.
However, it comes with some risks and requires knowledge.
If you are a beginner, you can consider copying my portfolio automatically
Get in touch and I’ll help you start your investment journey
Before making any decision, do your own research and invest with PassionForProfit
Reel on Instagram
Reel on Facebook
Video on TikTok
Short on Youtube
Steps to follow to copy my portfolio automatically:
2. Verify your account and make a deposit of at least 200 USD (you can deposit in any currency, like GBP and EUR)
3. Go to my profile page: https://federicamontella.com/go/etoro-passionforprofit/
4. Start the copy (copy open trades and set the lowest stop loss possible, to allow some movement)
5. Enjoy, it’s all automatic. You will make passive income 24/7
Let me know if you have any questions.
eToro Popular Investor