- 14 April 2023
- Posted by: Federica Montella
- Categories: eToro CopyTrader, Investing
Wall Street went up yesterday
Thursday has been a positive day for the US stock market.
All three major US indexes reported profits.
The positive movement has been driven by the latest Consumer Prices Data that have shown a decrease in March.
The investors’ sentiment is Greed, as indicated in the graph below:
Sentiment indicator – Fear & Greed Index
The market sentiment is 67, in “Greed” mode and is improving daily.
Twitter partnered with eToro
Twitter CEO, Elon Musk, with this move, has entered the financial sector and this is another step towards his idea to make Twitter a “super app”.
What to watch today
US Retail Sales are going to be released today at 13:30 GMT.
For the month of March, economists are forecasting a decline of 0.4% so the same data as February’s reading.
Today four major US banks report their Q1 earnings, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Wells Fargo and PNC
The stock market could be volatile today.
I remain neutral and cautious about the stock market since the trend is not clearly defined.
I hold long and short stock positions and aim to profit regardless of the market direction.
If you are already copying my portfolio, please keep the copy open.
If you are thinking of copying me, now could be the right time, if you can invest for the long term (years).
Remember to copy the open trades to optimize the copy.
Remember to set the stop loss on the copy at the minimum level, so you don’t get stopped if there is a correction.
Thank you, everyone. Have a nice day!
Steps to follow to copy my portfolio automatically:
2. Verify your account and make a deposit of at least 200 USD (you can deposit in any currency, like GBP and EUR)
3. Go to my profile page: https://federicamontella.com/go/etoro-passionforprofit/
4. Start the copy (copy open trades and set the lowest stop loss possible, to allow some movement)
5. Enjoy, it’s all automatic. You will make passive income 24/7
Let me know if you have any questions.
eToro Popular Investor